Canam Joinery is seeking to employ an experienced and competent CNC Programmer/Operator to work with the joinery team.
This is an excellent career opportunity for candidates with proven track record and genuine personal commitment, drive, and aspiration to achieve outstanding results and to deliver value to our customers.
- Have a trade Certificate.
- Have minimum of 2 years of NZ experience in similar position within the Joinery industry.
- Have cabinet making experience.
- Be able to read drawings.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Have a high level of numeracy and computer skills.
- Manage jobs to meet deadlines.
- Have the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Have the ability to work independently and / or as part of a team.
- Take personal pride and responsibility in your work.
- Want to be the best at what you do.
We offer an attractive remuneration package within a dynamic and supportive working environment with a company committed to the continuous personal development and progression of our people.
Please apply forwarding your CV to email@example.com OR contact Angus on 09 836 0732 or 021 833 161 for more information.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.