Canam Joinery is a well established, experienced, innovative company that has been delivering quality without compromise for over 60 years with an enviable reputation. Our strength is our highly skilled tradespeople who are very passionate about what they do.
Canam Joinery is located in West Auckland and operates from purpose built, modern premises. We specialise in custom made cabinetry across a wide range of industries.
Our team is growing and we are seeking to employ a superstar CNC Programmer/Operator with a background in the joinery industry. This is an excellent career opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for a proven track record, genuine personal commitment, drive, attention to detail and an aspiration to achieve outstanding results and deliver value to our customers.
You must have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to translate architects and designers drawings to shop drawings
- Experience with relevant industry CAD software
- Experience operating and servicing CNC and Edgebander machinery (preferably Biesse)
- Cabinetmaking experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and / or as part of a team.
- Personal pride and responsibility in your work.
- Can do attitude and want to be the best at what you do.
We offer an attractive remuneration package within a dynamic and supportive working environment with a company committed to the continuous personal development and progression of our people.
Please apply by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or by forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Angus on 09 836 0732 or 021 833 161 for more information. A Position Description is available upon request.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.